29 August 2007

middle of the night

The sky is so clear. I'm up with the baby again - she usually sleeps through but could be a bit disturbed by the night's lunar activity.

We all watched the eclipse for a while from the front lawn last night and turned in early. It has been a dizzying and tiring few days, for no apparent reason. The girls were all quite suitably impressed with the moon turning orange-red and as it was (and still is) such a clear night, the effect was something like a piece of fruit suspended in the heavens.

Amazing. For me looking at it was somewhat hypnotic as I continued with the affirmations on my mind from the weekend 'I release the old with ease and grace'. I feel like a dragon about to shed its old skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.