05 September 2007

day of mercury

I've been a hermit since the weekend - working on 'releasing the past' as well as revisioning the future.

One of my daughters has turned five, so there's been a lot of baking and icing in this house, not to mention all the pink wrapping paper.

I blame the Sun in Virgo for the idea that 'if I'm going to do this blog I have to have something profound to write about' that keeps holding me back. Maybe my tricky brain just wants excuses to keep things the way they have been.

Oriah Mountain Dreamer says (in 'What We Ache For') all it really takes is to show up at the page, all excuses and reasons why I shouldn't put aside. So here I am.

Yep. I'm at the page. I'm sitting here at my desk, with my hands on the keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.