22 September 2007

on sundays my name is....

...my name is... my name is..

I don't know anymore.

Who am I?

I renamed myself,
but its not enough,
I found the name
before I knew
what it meant.

Its not my name.


If I stand here
and look
at myself
in the mirror,
I see what you see,
but do I see me
as I really am?

Tell me,
and I'll look
through your eyes
and know
what my name really is.

Is it written somewhere?


If I stand here
in front of you
and say
you are tall,
and have dark hair
and a strong,
lean body;
you are funny
and sexy and cool
and I love you,
am I saying it to you,
or is it me I see?

Aren't you my perfect mirror?


What is my name?
What do you call me??





Oh - who cares anyway??

I'm not my name.


5 comments:

  1. I like the movement in this.....names can bewilder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has ins and outs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often have doubts about which name I am. I liked this a lot, whoever you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.