04 December 2007

bibliomancy for space clearing

"...we take it for granted that the language of true imagination is made up of symbols, which partake of both the perceptions and experiences of the already lived life and the emergent capacities of imagination..."

(SHERRY SALMAN, "TRUE IMAGINATION" SPRING 74)

As within, so without. Tuesdays are always high energy days for me, even with Mars Retrograde in Cancer (as the warrior of the sky is now). Having realised I'm a bit clogged creatively, I've decided that some serious space clearing is called for - the children's rooms in particular (not that I'll go anywhere near the room of my fourteen year old!).

Space clearing always brings about miracles for me, so here goes.

3 comments:

  1. interesting to have come upon this post today. I cleared out 13 huge garbage bags 3 boxes and 2 suitcases of 'stuff' from my house today and gave it all to charity. I feel GREAT(as much for giving it to a good cause as for just getting rid of what I didnt need!)!

    I just came from a class on house staging (the job of getting a house to look the best it can for selling it) and sat with a woman who is a Feng Shui guru. We talked at length about decluttering... organizing and taking control of your rooms. I could still get rid of tons more, but its a huge step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an important reminder to me - within and without maxim. I've been doing lots of internal clearing and really feel chafed by the need to do it in my external world ... and strangely enough - yes Dylan's room.

    So I need to decide what's my 'high energy' day and then just do it!! I finally today swept my floors after at least a week ... the house was so reflecting my inner crap ... but hopefuly I can have it all resolved by the New Year so we can truly start afresh.

    kate - do you want to bring your garbage bags et al over to my place and go for it ... you're more than welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, that old axiom applies to every aspect of life - where there is chaos in your life/mind/body - take one small thing and change it - love it or grow it or clean it up and things will change in ways never thought of.

    synchronicity Kate - its because you opened your mind to a new system of belief...

    d xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.