04 July 2008

dream readings, personal bibliomancy


'magician' d sinclair 'o8


Got a dream that just doesn't make sense? Maybe you get the feeling that its important, but understanding eludes you?

Has a seemingly random event occured in your daily life that's too poignant to ignore - perhaps a series of recurring symbols keep appearing - yet for some reason you can't figure out what it all could mean?

Do you have a burning question about the future?

I'm now offering dream readings, 'cledon' reading and bibliomancy in the privacy of your email inbox. Send your dream or query to me (danae AT danaesinclair DOT com.au) - in whatever depth you feel necessary - use the paypal button below to send your donation to receive your personal (not generated by a computer program!) reading within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.