13 November 2008

bibliomancy for a full moon in taurus

"So you make Reason and Justice and Wisdom?"
The Serpent laughed. "Reason and Justice and Wisdom are not things one makes. They are qualities that make life better. I do my best to further those qualities in the world."
"Tell me again what they mean. I remember Reason, it's using your mind to figure things out."
"The use of the intellect - the mind - rather than the emotions."
"Justice?"
"Justice is what is fair and right."
"And Wisdom?"
"Wisdom is made up of knowledge, judgement, and insight. Knowledge is what you know, judgement is how you make decision; insight is being able to feel and understand a situation intuitively, going beyond the facts. When the three are combined, you have wisdom."

(Elsie V Aidinoff, The Garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.