22 September 2007

lost in space

I can hardly believe its been a week without blogging! After last weekend's frenzy of social activity (including a party here on Saturday night and my daughter's fifth birthday party on Sunday) I fell in a bit of a heap early in the week. Then someone gave me a Sci-fi novel - let me tell you that Space Opera is like a narcotic for me - so when not busy with the children or attempting to push through with The Artist's Way, I was pretty much in a fiction induced stupor on the couch.

But now I'm Back!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :)

    And might there be a bit of fiction based on the social event of the year - last Saturday at your place, with all those interesting guests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, I can't remember that much Jodi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog - please feel free to comment or ask questions and I'll do my best to respond.